maanantai 28. kesäkuuta 2010

you're an exception to the rule / you're a bonafide rarity

I've been reading Burnt Shadows by Kamila Shamsie for some time now, and i came across a quote that brought a smile to my face:

"I like being with you. I would like to continue being with you. I almost put that aside myself in fear of a possible tomorrow, but if these days teach us anything it's that all we can do in preparation for tomorrow is nothing. So let's talk about today."

Couldn't have said it better myself. Kind of sums up my situation amoureuse atm. Or whatever situation i'm in.

Personally i've been so wrapped inside my own self-defence mechanisms for the whole of 2010 so far. Never thought i could be so bruised, all black and blue. But enough with moping already. I'm definately not morose by nature so a little optimism just makes it easier for me to breathe.

Oh.. and when it comes to us.. where i first thought the distance would make things easier for me, parting seems to get more and more difficult every time. It must be a good sign, right?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti