perjantai 29. huhtikuuta 2011

Imsomniac Olympics




Why is it that every time I'm under pressure or feeling uneasy I just simply stop sleeping? It begins with restless nights filled with bizarre and ominous dreams, and before I know it, I spend night after night awake for the most part.

It does wonders to your brains, really. During daytime you're experiencing everything from a strangely soothing distance. Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy - Messy apartment? I feel like everything is in its right place. Struggling with motivational problems when it comes to your academic career? Oh well, what's another year..

In the back of my head I know I'm going to have to deal with this sooner or later, but in this moment it's just me, Miles Davis and my noisy upstairs neighbor.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti