sunnuntai 3. lokakuuta 2010

Good times part. 2, 3, 4, 5... aka How the good times are killing me

They say that Berlin never really sleeps.
Shit, at least I don't. Once again I've spent a weekend staying out 'till 6 am or so, taking the morning train home and then trying to catch a few hours of badly needed sleep without much success. It's not like I'm complaining, tho. I've had the dopest time, seeing Mr Scruff & Jazzanova live on Friday and this Russian ska-punk-something band playing on Saturday, meeting new people and just falling more and more in love with this city.
But these Sundays really kill me, when I'm supposed to get something useful done for a change and all I seem to have the energy for is staring at a blank computer screen, listening to music and drinking liters of useless instant coffee. That, btw, doesn't seem to have any caffein in it 'cause its refreshing effort is next to nothing.
I'm really looking forward to my actual studies and a healthier pattern in life . Maybe sleeping more than approximately 3 hours a night would be a good start?

Berlin is getting colder, you can feel the winter coming.

Yeah so, I actually wrote this on Sunday but pressing the publish button was seemingly too much of a trouble. However, this rings true today as well.


Vähän Helsinkihypee:

1 kommentti: