maanantai 6. joulukuuta 2010

Das Ziel ist weniger als die Art zu reisen

(Jannika, I love you like a rap kid loves breaks and / or a fat kid loves cake, but I have to say: when it comes to blogging we both kind of suck.)

Time flies so incredibly fast. I booked flights to Finland for Christmas and can't believe it's been almost 4 months in Berlin already. I moved to a new apartment in Friedrichschain (moving via Berlin's public transportation was an excruciating process but paid off in the end), it snowed for the first time in the city and I feel.. mellow and calm. Can't wait to meet family and friends in Finland but also can't wait to get back to Berlin after holidays.

Yesterday I talked to a friend about how I feel like my life is at a turning point, and at the moment I'm balancing between all the directions that are, ultimately, open. So far I have no idea in which way I will eventually incline, but for the first time I'm convinced that there isn't just one absolutely right settlement.

It's Finland's independence day today. Congrats, good ol' Suomi.

As they perfectly condense my current frame of mind, take a moment to listen to these tunes:





(Cheers Max, pure love for the Jai Paul track.)

1 kommentti: