torstai 29. heinäkuuta 2010

my partner in crime



Can't stop smiling when I look at this pic.



Sorry that I've been such a sad panda lately. I appreciate your help and everything, thanks for being there for me (: this weekend is gonna kick ass.

Can't go wrong with a person that you end up stealing sparkling wine bottles from the backroom of a bar the first time you go out..!

And by the way, this song is so amazing. It's the second time in a row I decide to post it here. Seeing Shadow play this live was probably one of the highlights of my summer of 2010.

Building Steam With A Grain Of Salt (Dj Shadow Remix) by NiT GriT

I'm gonna post more pics here later so stay tuned.

Right now I'm gonna go sip some Jallucola to my dear friend's appartment in Rööperi and continue sipping some at the YK club. Gotta love saikku.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti